Student Health Services provides primary care to the entire student population.
All students are eligible to be seen regardless of being full or part time, graduate or undergraduate, or what their insurance is. We are staffed by board certified health care providers that have a commitment to quality health care delivery to the University population. As a member of the Division of Student Affairs, we support the mission to encourage students to be active and involved in their personal health and wellness. This will contribute to their academic success and social development during their time at The Catholic University of America.
To accomplish our mission, we aspire to achieve the following goals:
- To help you understand the nature and causes of your medical problem or injury, the importance of its treatment, and how it might be avoided in the future.
- To assist you in maintaining good physical and emotional health which will translate into academic success.
- To educate you how to reduce your risk for disease and injury by helping you learn to make appropriate lifestyle changes.
- To help you learn how to access and navigate the health care system on your own.
- To provide an environment of joy, care and respect for each individual.